March 20, 1979 I was born on the 1st day of
spring. My family and I moved around from here
to there; Pittsburgh, Louisville, Chicago, Toledo.
And that’s the way I got mixed up and
headed down the wrong path.
At 12 years of age I drank my first Budweiser.(6th
At 13 I started drinking every weekend, smoking
pot, cigarettes, and having sex.
At 16 I started using cocaine.
At 17 I started using LSD every week. I graduated
from high school in Toledo, Ohio, and went to
Kent St. University – there I became the
‘queen’ of psychedelic drugs. My
2nd year of college I returned to my hometown
because my dealer got busted at Kent State,
so I started attending the University of Toledo.
At 18 I got pregnant, and then I got an abortion
At 19 I became engaged to Jon
- At 20 I started using ecstasy and cocaine
- At 21 my boyfriend/fiancée Jon
ran from the cops to Vegas, then Jon went
to jail and we broke up. I started working
@ Hooter’s then went to dancing.
Working at ‘Cheetah’s Strip
Club’ and ‘The Library’.
- I left Vegas after 2 years and moved
to California. I started working as a
cocktail waitress in the Dana Point Harbor
and in San Clemente. I began using speed
- I called it quits and moved to my father’s
house in Florida. There I kicked heroin
and speed, but found crack at my new place
of employment – another bar in Daytona
- I got my skincare license, but I called it
quits after my attempted suicide.
- I headed back to Indiana to live with my sister.
- I got a job at another restaurant/bar and
started slamming cocaine; I OVERDOSED.
- I came to visit my mother in back in California
for Christmas (with a question in my head; why
I am still alive? What is my purpose in life?)
- I started using speed again.
- I lived life in the dark fast lane for the
- I got arrested in the summertime for possession
of mushrooms, felony hit & run, and got
out to complete drug rehab.
- I was to stay out of trouble for a year and
return to court in December but failed to return
to court. Two warrants were issued for my arrest.
- I was busted by marshals on 3/22/06
for the sales of drugs.
- I am currently @ Orange County Women’s
Jail with a no bail hold.
- Because of my ties to a notorious white
supremist group I have been labeled a
racist. I then got into an argument with
a girl. The fight was blamed on my racist
- I got tossed by deputies and moved to
- I got into two more fights w/girls of
color and tossed again by the deputies,
stripped searched and sent to the “IRC”.